Monday, October 14, 2013

Sophistipunk


  Welcome to the inside of my wardrobe! What you see here is something new to Leren Connor, every other week i'll be working with the House of Denham and we will be putting together a styling shoot with a mixing high street pieces from my own extensive wardrobe along with of course, some Leren Connor designs to show you the latest trends as well as how you can introduce handmade Leren Connor pieces to your wardrobe.






 The Trend we have focused on this week is we titled Sophistipunk! Tartan and leopard print is huge this fall and I am loving it, both  prints equals major statement pieces and for that extra attention to detail add some studs and some killer heels to set your look of, what better way to start the winter season?!



Through this styling project I used three statement pieces from the high street and mixed them together as well as teaming them with my own handmade designs, The grey leggings, the leopard jumpsuit and the tartan coat are all from the high-street which I could not resist purchasing recently. Above are all Leren Connor pieces which are available from ASOS Marketplace and the rest is what I have had in my wardrobe from previous trends that I thought would work well, giving them a new lease of life as we incorporate them into this year's trends. We had so much fun on this shoot so I hope you all like the results and I'd love to hear your comments people.

Happy styling and don't forget to try out these trends!





No comments:

Post a Comment